Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lesson 3


Lesson 3 天时, 地利, 人和
Timeplace and people
1
tian shí :
天时
Time
shén me shí hòu?
什么时候?
When
zhè shì ___________?
这是 什么时候?
When is this?
2
dì lì:
地利
place
dì fang
什么地方?
Where
这是 什么地方?
Where is this?
3
rén hé:
人和
people
什么人?
Who
这是 什么人?
Who is this
4
What
Shì
什么事?
business
这是 什么事?
What is this
5 Why
wèi shén me
为什么?


这是为什么 ?
Why is this
6 How
zěn me yàng
怎么样?
ow is it
zěn me huí shì
这是 怎么回事?
What's the matter
Sing to the tune of “Are you sleeping”
When?
什么时候?
Where?
什么地方
Who?
什么人
How?
怎么样
What is the matter?
这是 怎么回事
What is this for?
这是为什么 ?
I don't know
我不知道
I don't know
我不知道



big
Shàng

top
Lái

come
Chu

exit
Duo

many
Kuài

hurry
Zǎo

early
Xiǎo

small
Xià

bottom


go


enter
Shǎo

few
Màn

slow
Wǎn

late

1
You come, you come. When will you come?
你 来, 你 来 你 什 候 来
nǐ lái nǐ lái nǐ shén me shí hòu lái



2
I will come in a moment.I will come right away. I will come right now.
我 一 会 儿 来, 我 上 来, 我 在 来
wǒ yì huǐ ér lái wǒ mǎ shàng lái wǒ xiàn zài lai



3
You go, you go. Where are you going?
你 去,你 去 你 去什么地方
nǐ qù nǐ nǐ shén me dì fang



4
I‘m going to school. I‘m going to eat. I‘m going home.
我 去 上学, 我 去 吃饭, 我 回家 去
wǒ qù shàng xuéwǒ qùi chi fàng wǒ huí jia


5
You come, you come. Who do you come with?
你 来, 你 来 跟什么人
nǐ lái nǐ lái nǐ gen shén me rén lái



6
I come with friend. I come with classmates. I come with teacher.
我跟朋友, 我 跟同学, 我跟老师来
wǒ gen péng yǒu wǒ gen tóng xué wǒ gen lǎo shi lai



7
You go, you go. For what are you going?
你 去,你 去 你 为什么要
nǐ qù nǐ nǐ wèi shén me yào qù



8
I go for freedom. I go for liberty. I go for happyness.
我 为自由, 我为民主, 我为幸福
wǒ wèi zì yóuwǒ wèi mín zhǔ wǒ wèi xìng fú

No comments:

Post a Comment